Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dear Journal...

Oh, how I've missed you!
Having a newborn in the home, combined with Dan's 12 hour work days, means I have very little hands-free time. If I can't do something with one hand, it's likely not going to be done until Dan gets home from work.

In addition, our sweet baby has developed a healthy case of colic. I held my breath and was hopeful since the first two weeks were wonderful. Then the third week she started having some bad days. At the end of the week I noticed I'd been saying "She's had a bad day" all week long. She's five weeks old already! Today we'll take her into the doctor to make sure it's just colic and not something else. But it's been so very hard. The days that Daniel is home to help me with the house and kids is like oxygen for a drowning woman. Sometimes counting the minutes and lots of prayer is the only way to get through the day.

0 comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.