Tuesday, June 16, 2009

2 weeks old

Brooke is 2 weeks old today.

She does a lot of this.
One of these days I'll get a picture of her with eyeballs showing!


Today she celebrated her 2 week mark by totally coating me with spit-up. Yesterday she had her 2 week checkup, and she's up to 7 lbs 10.5 oz. She's right in the middle for height and weight. She also hasn't shown any signs of colic, which has been a tremendous relief to me. Her nights are still inconsistent, one night being up all night and the next waking briefly just to eat and go back to sleep. But as long as she's not crying and screaming, I'm totally okay with that! I've heard people talk about their "easy" babies, and now I think I really understand. Part of me also feels like we've earned this. Is that so wrong?

0 comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.