Monday, June 15, 2009

Google Verb! A Meme.

Allanna posted this on her blog and I thought it looked like fun...





1. Heather needs two therapists.
Yes, I believe that's true.

2. Heather looks like a drag-queen Michael Jackson impersonator.
One word: Ouch.

3. Heather says "Give beets a chance".
I don't even like beets.

4. Heather wants to kick Pamela Anderson's (butt).
No, not really.

5. Heather does it better.
Why, thank you!

6. Heather hates you.
That's just not true.

7. Heather asks "Did you cheat on me with Nancy?"
My husband's manager's name is Nancy... Hmmmm...

8. Heather likes cookies.
Yes, I do. I really do. And you couldn't tell that just by looking at me?

9. Heather eats almond butter.
Sounds delish, but since I have an almond allergy I don't see that happening.

10. Heather wears crown and sash.
Just call me Princess, folks!

11. Heather arrested on DUI charge.
Okay, that's just never, ever going to happen. Ever.

12. Heather loves poetry.
It's pretty cool. And this result was a ton better than the hundreds my google search originally pulled up by Heather Graham!

0 comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.