Friday, March 20, 2009

Brooke's coming home outfit


A few weeks ago we went to Fred Meyer while they were having this huge baby sale, and found this coming-home outfit for Brooke... Isn't it the cutest?! We had a really hard time deciding between a few outfits, mainly because Dan wanted to go with the pink frilly kinds of dresses and the pink frilly kinds of dresses make me gag a little. We agreed on this one and I'm pleased with it. We bought her some of those elastic stretchy bows that go around the baby's head... I've never actually put one on a baby before, so we'll see how it all works. Since I know this dress will be too long for her little feet to show much, rather than getting cute shoes to go with it I'm just going to find some pretty white socks, and I'm sure to Dan's pleasure, they may even have some frilly on them.

0 comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.