Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6 days to go

The countdown has begun.

I had my doctor appointment this morning and I'm only 1 cm dilated. I could still go into labor before Tuesday, but it's looking like the chances are small. Which, as much as I want this baby out of me, I think I prefer to wait until Tuesday so that my doctor can do the c-section and not someone I've never seen before. Because of my fast labor with Isaac, she said if I do start having those strong contractions really close together to call straight to the hospital and don't bother calling the office again. I was relieved that she didn't think I should wait an hour and a half either!

I've also got a sick kiddo home. I think it's just a bad allergy day for him, but he's acting so miserable that I decided to keep him home from school rather than taking him in and them likely calling me to come pick him up again. The poor child's nose has been through so much lately!

The other week Isaac's teacher gave us an adorable dress for Brooke, and yesterday when we showed up at school there were 2 more bags from a couple of the teacher's aids! It's so sweet of them to do that, especially with it being so unexpected! The super amazing thing? Of all the gifts we've been given, not a single one has been a duplicate!!!

0 comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.